12 February 2010

……………………………………..

For a change, I was in a not so great mood towards this evening. Some thing missing feeling.

Anyway, I came home and met my apartment mates and I don’t know how, I am back to good mood. Great.

They both (Johanna and Constantine) are asking me to share that thing which I am smoking… (they don’t believe it when I say I don’t :P )

There is something in the back of my mind - disturbing me … something lying deep down there. I know what it is.. but it needs to wait a bit before I get to the problem.

In any case, I’ll go cook some yummy food. And have a wonderful evening.

Signing off, Sands.

1 comment:

Smita said...

hmmm sometimes there are days when we feel this emptiness!!! I get frustrated with that feeling!!!

But good that ur roomies cheered you :)