19 February 2008

Slowly learning

anthI thought, I was/am a quick learner. But with this oil-painting techniques, I am taking sometime. Anyway, I am glad that I am finally getting a hang-for-the-thing. Wonderful! :)

What you are seeing here on the right side is the result of 90-100 minutes' work. For a beginner like me, that is really something. The idiot I am, I put my signature on the right-bottom corner, even before giving the yellow corners.

Initially, I was doubtful - whether to give the yellow corners and the black border? Or to simply leave it like that. But now I think the decision was not wrong after all.

Of course, the flowers are not finished yet; Anthurium has to have one cream/yellow small thing at the centre. Well, that can wait. I was dying to show my RAPID-Development ability to the whole world! :)

Signing off, Sands.

PS1: The photo hasn't come well as the paint is still wet and is reflecting some of the light.

PS2: Am I becoming like the barbers@Pazhani? - starting with a new one before finishing the previous ones!

PS3: I have zillion things to do... and what am I doing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic.

BTW, barbers @ pazhani is shown as a mailto link..

-Vivek

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

Thank you! :)

Regarding barbers, After publishing, I saw it and then I was too lazy to edit it again!

Anyway this address is not going to generate any spam - as there is no domain. That was my reasoning for the laziness! :)

The Lonely Backpacker said...

didnt like the BG colour..

p.s. Do you try the pic in comp before trying it in the canvas ?

I think u should..