- I don't like parties.
- I hate parties where most of them get drunk and speak nonsense.
- When they start arguing on something and reach heights of nonsense and I cannot argue back(because they are insane). Listening to that crap without being able to protest... feels like I am being raped.
- Age does not give you maturity. It just comes. Some people never get matured.
- When you live alone, sometimes you'll be forced to be *formal* - I hate that.
- I am intelligent. Actually my IQ would be much above the average.
- I never had to face any problem in life - that keeps me sober a guy. Not aggressive and not at all hard working (or may be intelligence helped me to survive without putting much efforts - and that's my problem).
- I have to start working hard. Never have done that earlier!
- The eleventh hour has come.
Action is powerful than words. I am taking the way of actions - hence the post ends here without elaborating on my troubles.
Taken the "mother of all decisions" (courtesy - jon)
Signing off, Sands.