18 May 2006

Escape from a girl...!!

Just came in to my office. Am so tired and sweating.. [my baniyan sticks to my body. In some time it will start stinking too]. If I dont write right now, about my struggle to get away from her, I will never.

Wait... let me get a cup of coffee and come back.

Every morning 180 ml of mild coffee has become the starter of my work [do i work?] This is after the one big cup of tea I have from home/room. The coffee maker makes more noise than the amount of coffee it makes. I am not so happy with the black-coffee it makes. For my horror, here everyone drinks black coffee.

Back to the main story. This morning is pretty dull. The sun hasnt come yet, full clouds, it might rain at any time. I had started cycling so sleepishly. Even before comleting the first 5 minutes of my 50 minutes journey to the dept, I had had 3 red signals!! Okay.. that was the third one.. waiting for the green!!!

Here she comes, in another cycle, a bit smaller than mine. She has a small knapsack on her back. I just glanced at her without paying any attention, and turned back to the signal. Green came, I rushed. Now, for the coming 10kms, there is only one signal. I just overtook the short chinese guy who was expertising slow-cycling.

Hey, she just flew past me, and was going fast like a rocket. Then I glanced again, but now with paying enough attenction so that it could be even called staaring ;). she was kinda cool. Wearing very tight biking-dress which shows all the curves which were really of terrific proportion. Enjoyed for a second. But, that's not the point. I never wanted to be overtaken by anybody...[They who have travelled with me in my car(back home) know how i feel about that] That too by a girl!! [No hard/soft feelings towards girls... but a boy never wants to be next to a girl]. Started chasing her, with all my power. It took just a couple of seconds for me. I was ahead of her by about 10 metres.

I think, she too had the same feeling as mine. Every second I looked back to see her approaching me. And I was flying, to keep the distance. I cant lose. Near the bridge where I usually find it difficult to do the uphill, I flew my bike in 2 seconds... [It seemed she did in lesser time]. We had almost covered some 8-9 kms. I was still going in front... We were nearing the signal.. where we might have to stop. I knew, once I stop, getting back to the speed was next to impossible...

As if she read my thoughts, just 500 metres before the signal she took a deviation and went in a different route!! I was so happy and relieved. I suddenly slowed my bike and started riding peacefully. I just wished that she shouldnt suddenly come out of some pocket road and give me trouble again. When I looked at my watch, for my horror, we had come all the way [10 kms] in some 12-15 minutes. [Even though the rest 4 kms I took 20 minutes]

That's all for now. Had wanted to scribe something about Orkutting. Will do later.

- Sands.

5 comments:

The Lonely Backpacker said...

u ride 10kms a day to ur office ??? this is amazing stuff dude......

lakshmi said...

Which bit did you not get?

lakshmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Che, neeyenthada cheriya pillere pole.
Ayye...

-Vimal

Anonymous said...

Devuda...