I would so like to gloat/brag about the wonderful weekend I had. I also can go on about how energetic I am and about my excellent mood. Instead, I shall tell you what I plan to do with this teaming energy.
I am going to load myself with so many things…
- Thesis work – needless to say how hectic it (c/w)ould be
- Teaching (exams are getting close)
- A French course (starting soon, longing for it since long)
- Continuing my dance course (starting today, now since I am healthy)
- Reading/Films (also some random trip to somewhere?)
- Quite a number of spieleabends / meet-ups in the pipeline
(spieleabend means evening-gatherings and having games/fun/etc)
It’s going to be fun for the coming two months. But don’t worry, I’ll have time for all of you.
My sleep is going to suffer a bit.. but that’s ok. My sleep control is not that bad.
I’ll get back to you soon…. going to the dance school. :)
Signing off, Sands.
PS: You all have a wonderful time. :)