2 January 2007

Namukku Parkkan Computer Gallerikal :)



Pavizham pol, pavizhadharam pol....
Panineer ponmukulam pol....

is being played in the back ground.. The song simply matches my mood ;)

I was impressed in the first meeting itself. I was in search for a computer - a new desktop PC for my home. She was the shop-girl in the first shop itself and I never went to another shop. I was with my mother and I had to have a control over myself during the chit-chat with the good looking shop-girl.

Let's call her Sharika. After(During) the first meeting, I knew, I am having a strong crush after a long time. Definitely, it's not just the looks. The 10 minute chat with her really impressed me. A very sweet adorable girl. (I know, my sister and mother will read this post within one day. What I don't know is their reaction!). She is *Nandini* category girl.

Somehow, Later, I put myself into the position of "Prithviraj" in Nandanam and started singing "Sharikae, hrudhayamoru ven-shangu pole". [Lyrics don't match the situation]

I met her a couple of times again. And finally today this entry was triggered by her call. Will be meeting her once more before I leave for Germany. Mostly that will be the last time I see her. But that will be enough for another couple of months - until another girl impresses me. ;)

As a matter of fact, while we were getting out of the computer gallery, my mother even remarked "How am I going to find a girl for you? - this Sharika kind of girl!". My heart pounded strongly. Did mom know that a crush was budding inside me?

Anyway Sharika happens to be a crush after quite a long time. Let me enjoy the crush.

The song now is "Aakashamakae.... Kanimalar kathirumay". Again matches the mood. :)

Signing off,
Sands.

6 comments:

Joy-of-nothing said...

good post title:D

i cant imagine ur wife to be a computer sales rep...:)
i guess she will be some phd or mba...
again thats just from my side

Sandeep Sadanandan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandeep Sadanandan said...

Dude.. you know.. it's a crush..
nothing serious about it...

abt my moms comment..

she was impressed by the girl's behaviour... not by designation/status/qualification.

karthik said...

like the blog template :D

Vibha said...

Hehe ! Ennitu aa kuttine pinne kando??

Sandeep Sadanandan said...

kandilla....
will see her day after tomorrow :)

- Sands.