8 February 2007

A Small Post

Good things are happening to me… like… I am getting crushed! I am in tension, I am under pressure, I am confused, I am a little worried and scared… at the same time “I AM CONFIDENT and OPTIMISTIC” – yeah I am!

Another good thing happening is that I am getting two new friends. The first one I can feel that the wavelength is matching very well – and because of that I talk and talk and lost lot of time. The second one is actually an e-friend – the very first e-friend of mine. But I already feel – that it will turn to be a very good friendship. Very happy for it.

Repeating the first line... “I am getting crushed! I am in tension, I am under pressure, I am confused, I am a little worried and scared” – so, I gotta go and do something about it.

NB: At this point of time, no questions are entertained. I am not looking for any soothing comments. Just wanted to broadcast my mind.

Signing off, Sands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been here ..seen this
njan version4